BEGINNING POTTER’S WHEEL CLASSES for ADULTS (17 yrs. and up – no exceptions)
We offer Beginner I Potter’s Wheel and Beginner II Continuing Potter’s Wheel classes each month to those new to creating with clay.
These classes are only offered to new clients. Those that have taken classes at CASI before, can join as a member. Those with previous experience at another studio may join as a member, email Rima@casiceramics.com to get more information.
We are looking for a handbuilding class instructor, please email Rima@casiceramics.com if you are interested in joining our CASI team.
TO ENROLL IN ADULT CLASSES, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS
- Sign up for our Newsletter HERE to receive current enrollment news and updates, and the link to register for class. Our link to enroll in class is included in our monthly newsletters. This is the only way to register and pay for class.
- Watch your email after the 22nd of the month for our Newsletter. Check your “Other”, “Junk”, “Promotions”, “Spam” folders if you don’t see them in your inbox.
- Click the link in the newsletter to enroll in the class of your choice.
- If paying with a Gift Card, please have the Gift Card number ready.
- If the class is full, add yourself to the waitlist.
- If you want to reach the studio, please email instead of calling. Rima@casiceramics.com
ONCE YOU HAVE ENROLLED OR ADDED YOURSELF TO THE WAITLIST:
- Mark your calendar for your first day so that you don’t miss class.
- If you are on the waitlist, you will receive an email if a spot becomes available. If no spots become available, you will not be notified or charged.
- Parking is in the lot on the corner of 6th St. and Main St. in Old Town Newhall. Parking is also available on the street.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting messy in.
- Bring a pad of paper and pencil, sharpie marker, apron or old towel.
- Always arrive to class on time, first class is mandatory.
- Plan on attending all 4 classes, but a make up class may be arranged only if space allows and not guaranteed.
- Please read the Class Descriptions page by clicking the tab for Class Schdule and choosing Class Descriptions.
If the studio is full, we may not offer classes until spots become available.
Beginner I and Beginner II Classes are four weeks long, offered on Monday evenings and/or Saturday afternoons. Fees are $198.00 and include the four weeks of instruction, personal shelf space, first stoneware clay, use of tool kits, glazing and kiln firings. Additional clay available for purchase. After the Beginning classes have been completed, Membership is available.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST to ensure you never miss our news and registration!
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE A GIFT CARD create your own certificate to give the gift of art lessons to someone you love.
Enrollments are non-refundable, but CASI may make exceptions:
If CASI cancels a class before it starts, full refund will be given.
If CASI cancels a class after it starts, remaining classes will be refunded.
If student cancels one week (7 days) before class begins, refund minus $35.00 administrative fee may be given, or they will receive studio credit toward another class.
If student quits with no intention of returning, once session begins, no refund will be given.
If student simply does not come to class, no refund or credit will be offered.
If student has an emergency or injury and can’t attend once session begins, 50% of remaining classes will be credited for following session only.